Thread: Michael Liu- Beijing Branch

Default Michael Liu- Beijing Branch

Any one have experience with Michael Liu in Beijing Branch? How good and supporting he is?.

Has anyone had interview with him, if yes how is his English Accent? Is it Chinese accent or Kiwi or?

Please leave your full feedback. Thanks

Visit the following link. The link is quite useful for those who have applied to Beijing/Shanghai branch. You will have to dig info about Michael Liu, though.
    http://www.backpack-newzealand.com/nz/cat8.php

We gained PR through the Beijing branch and Michael was our CO. As I have stated here before, we found him to be a caring and reasonable person. His English is excellent. By far the best advice I can offer is to call Michael. He seemed to respond much more promptly to telephone calls than to e-mail. I got the idea that Michael is overloaded and the old "squeaky wheel gets the grease" approach seemed to work well.

There are other threads that discuss Beijing and even Michael Liu. Good luck!

Here are the results of an Advanced Google search. HTH. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...i=&safe=images

Michael was my co and I will give same comment as Bozeman: good english, prompt response(my email usually be answered in 2 business days).

I bet you are currently in Asia so your applicant reach Michael. Good luck for your interview and wish you get PR instead of WTR->PR.

Thanks everyone.

Sekilau: I am in Emirates. I thought Michael speaks in Chinese accent which is little bit difficult to understand but I am perfectly ok with british and Kiwi accents (spent 7 years in London and graduated from there too).

No worry, he has not chinese accent. His english is easy to understand.
    May be he is a bit overload so, if he tells you on waiting for some time (e.g. 2 weeks), write him an email when the waiting time expires, just for reminding time.

Quote Originally Posted by rizjunior View Post
    Thanks everyone.

Sekilau: I am in Emirates. I thought Michael speaks in Chinese accent which is little bit difficult to understand but I am perfectly ok with british and Kiwi accents (spent 7 years in London and graduated from there too).