Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I know of a job going in....

Default I know of a job going in....

Ok, jobs are becoming as rare as hen's teeth in some industries so I thought that as there are many of us here working we might keep an eye on the internal job boards and give a nod to those seeking jobs.

Please post as much information on the job as you feel comfortable. You may prefer anyone who is interested to PM you first, some companies might not want their positions broadcast.

I'll kick off.

Position: Person with solid C# experience who can implement business logic into existing web services.

Contact me via PM, please.

Moorf, I think that's a great idea!!!

Moorf

Excellent idea and will be very helpful for those of us planning to emigrate/move as well as those already there who are looking for work. Will keep an eye on this thread.

Thanks for starting this!

I posted this in the IT job thread a bit ago, but OH's company is still hiring multiple positions.
    Software testing, technical support, as well as graduate, intermediate and senior developer positions (.Net, C# among other things).

They are advertising on seek directly now instead of using an agent as far as I can tell so seekers in the Christchurch area have probably seen the jobs.

Good math skills a must. I can't do anything with a CV but if you PM me I can tell you the company and what basically to expect for interview etc. (I'm under the impression that posting the web address is against the TOS, so just PM me)

As of 9 months ago were willing to deal with people regardless of immigration status as long as they were available for in person interview, probably still are as well. Unfortunately I get the impression they are very picky, so not sure how much help this really is.

Another thought - perhaps any jobs in small local newspapers that we get in NZ that we think might be of interest could be posted here. I know they advertise quite a few teaching jobs in our local Darfield paper, for instance.

What I don't really think will be helpful on here is a list of recruitment agencies and websites as I believe there's already many listed on here. Or, perhaps considering the economic climate, a new "sticky" thread of recruitment outlets could be made?

Any help with any joinery jobs on North Island would be good..........

Hubby still off work and depression setting in quickly!

He is prepared to travel if need be and stay away during the week.

Sharon
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by Moorf View Post
    ... our local Darfield paper, for instance.
    Bonus plus point for potential applicants: Darfield has a fantastic bakery!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiba View Post
    Bonus plus point for potential applicants: Darfield has a fantastic bakery!
    Ssssshhhhh, don't tell everyone, it's always packed as it is it's fantastic, so is their coffee

Great idea Morph.

Thumbs up Pay It Forward...

Brilliant thread and 1,000,000! thanks Moorf

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast