Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I know of a job going in....

bnz are advertising for banking advisors www.bnz.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by Moorf View Post
    Ssssshhhhh, don't tell everyone, it's always packed as it is it's fantastic, so is their coffee
    When my friend came to visit from Singapore, the Darfield bakery was one of the highlights! Oh did I say that out loud? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

There's a guy from up on a High Country station that helicopters in for their stuff!!! No-one bats an eyelid!

Ohhhh, their carrot cake..... *drooool*

Here's one someone sent me, but not my thing!!

HUMAN RESOURCES – POSITION VACANT NOTICE
    Job Title Quality Assurance Officer
    Department PGM, Quality Operations
    Location Auckland
    Reports to Quality Assurance Manager
    Status Permanent – Part Time 25-30 hours per week
    Apply to Trudie.Ward@Pfizer.com

HR Contact Trudie Ward (ph 09 638 0000

Main Objective:
    This role will be responsible for performing QA duties and assisting in the coordination of QA services and systems activities for the Pfizer Animal Health and Human Health businesses.

Good Luck! Good Idea

Quote Originally Posted by BkyMonster View Post
    I posted this in the IT job thread a bit ago, but OH's company is still hiring multiple positions.
    Software testing, technical support, as well as graduate, intermediate and senior developer positions (.Net, C# among other things).

They are advertising on seek directly now instead of using an agent as far as I can tell so seekers in the Christchurch area have probably seen the jobs.

Good math skills a must. I can't do anything with a CV but if you PM me I can tell you the company and what basically to expect for interview etc. (I'm under the impression that posting the web address is against the TOS, so just PM me)

As of 9 months ago were willing to deal with people regardless of immigration status as long as they were available for in person interview, probably still are as well. Unfortunately I get the impression they are very picky, so not sure how much help this really is.

Just want to pop this up again.
    I hear what the company is looking to hire lots of is software testers (OH mentioned at a work outing that I was bored without a job and was asked if I knew how to test software, so they must need people! ). I'm not sure if there is a technical test like there is for the programming positions (passing that is the main basis for being offered a developer position afaik), but I can find out if anyone is interested.

There may be a job going at our garage dealership in New Plymouth.

I think it's going to be a Warranty/ Manager Workshop Service Adviser type job.

Sorry if its a little vauge, but I'm not sure what position they're looking for. I think they're basically just looking for the right person.

PM me if anybody is interested.

Asset Manager (whatever that is??) at our local council - www.waimakariri.govt.nz

Cheers
    Karenx

Found out a bit more...

We're advertising for a Technician. Needs to have plenty of (dealership)experience and good computer skills. And also, be able to prove all your work history, so that if you're not WOF trained, you can be.

And a Workshop Manager's Assistant. Someone who can do warranty claims, help with the running of the workshop, be a Service Adviser when needs be, good IT skills and generally backing the manager.

Again, PM me if you are interested or know of anyone.

Thanks.

The company I work for would be interested to talk to anyone with solid coldfusion experience. We're based in ChCh but we have another office in New Plymouth which is where the role would probably be based.

Here's one for the Mum's. Found on TradeMe.
    Will fit round kids school hours easily.

Content Writing for UK Financial Website
    Listing #: 236136026
    Advertisement
    Company: SGB Services Limited
    Type: Part time, Contract/T*emp
    Listed: Fri, 14 Aug
    Pay and benefits: $25 to $30 an hour
    Very important - the applicant must be able to come into our Browns Bay offices for face to face communication for at least half the hours worked. Therefore preference will be given to you if you stay on the North Shore.

Hours of work are flexible. EG 10am to 12.30pm - collect the kids and then do a few hours from home.

Its critical that you are Internet savvy. IE use the Internet for banking, shopping, news, research etc.

Its for a UK website (http://www.askfinancially.com) so a lot of preference will be given to a person recently relocated from the UK who understands the car insurance and mortgage markets there.

Employment would initially start out as being a 3 to 6 month fixed term contract. If the website takes off it will more than likely develop into something else.

MaryMc

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast