Thread: NZQA - Guide says one thing...

Default NZQA - Guide says one thing...

...but the online won't let you do it!

Guide says that "NZQA requires original documents for all qualifications gained in all
    countries, and for all your work experiences. This includes:
    · Certificate of completion of final year at general or junior secondary
    level"

So for the Uk, that means GCSE and A levels. But, as it's the Degrees I'm actually asking to be assessed then on the 'documents sent' section then there is no way to specify that you are sending the A-level and GCSE certificates. However, I'm tempted to actually just send photocopies and let NZQA ask for orignals if they need them.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan74 View Post

So for the Uk, that means GCSE and A levels. But, as it's the Degrees I'm actually asking to be assessed then on the 'documents sent' section then there is no way to specify that you are sending the A-level and GCSE certificates. However, I'm tempted to actually just send photocopies and let NZQA ask for orignals if they need them.

I'm not sure that they do mean the GCSE and A level certificates. Do you not have a 'School Leaving Certificate'? I know I did, it was just a one page summary of all the subjects and grades, from my school rather than the examining bodies.

Nope, nothing like that. At least nothing I've ever seen or now have access to. Had a look through all the paperwork that it seems my mother kept (swimming cetificates, school reports, etc) and there was nothing in there which I'd assume would be where it was.

All a pile of ******* anyway as NZQA messed up when they changed the list at the end of May. Grrr.

I sent my GCSE and A Level certificate originals just in case to save time and just got them back now. To be honest, i dont think they looked at them though.

Cheers.