Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For all you PG Tips Lovers!!

Thumbs up For all you PG Tips Lovers!!

Well would you Adam and Eve it????

I was shopping in my local Warehouse Stationary today, browsing for some items for my daughters school project, when I cam across a shelf in the store that had been stacked with some non-perishable food/drink items.

I can't for the life of work out why these items are for sale in a stationary store, but there on the shelf was a big box off 200 PG Tips Teabags for sale at a very reasonable $8.86!!!

So all you die hard PG drinkers know where to get a box now!!

Cheers will get some for when MIL visits, as she is alway complaining about the tea bags we get.

It is a strange combo, whats next Fruit 'n' Veg venders selling iPods.

It's for office supplies so when whoever is out buying stationary for the office they can also stock up on tea, coffee and milo at the same time (saves another trip).

Oh I see now, yes that makes more sense.

Thanks for that Ally Bally Bee.

Mmn and watch those prices, they are not that cheap because they are aimed at business customers. You can get PG Tips from Pak n Save anyway and a box of 100 costs less than $4 - usually around $3.70 ish

Oh I didn't know that Ngeru, thanks for that.

I'm not a PG tips drinker myself, more of an Earl Grey kind of girl, but my Nan loves her cup of PG, and hopefully she'll be coming back over to NZ for my 40th *shudders down spine at the thought of turning 40 next year*!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
    Oh I didn't know that Ngeru, thanks for that.

I'm not a PG tips drinker myself, more of an Earl Grey kind of girl, but my Nan loves her cup of PG, and hopefully she'll be coming back over to NZ for my 40th *shudders down spine at the thought of turning 40 next year*!!!
    They're probably not a top selling brand here, hence our Pak n Save only deems them fit for the bottom shelf, so worth looking in your local.

Best not to think too much about the birthday, I'm well over being 40, well over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngeru View Post
    Best not to think too much about the birthday, I'm well over being 40, well over it.
    You're so right Ngeru, it's all psychological anyway. Life begins at 40, that's what I'm going to keep telling myself.

I will also stop buying those magazines with air-brushed images of amazingly good looking women in them!!

warning.. they are not the same as the uk ones.

Well depending on where you live I think the difference in taste is more related to the taste of the water. Afterall, tea is tea and comes neither from the UK or NZ. Our water (Auckland) tastes and smells highly of chlorine; it taints the taste of tea and coffee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast