Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NZQA: courier or post

Default NZQA: courier or post

Hi
    I'm about to send my certificates in support of my NZQA assessment.

The pdf guide lists a postal address and a courier address. I've never actually sent anything by courier before. What are the advantages? (I'm guessing it's safer). Which one did other people do, courier or post?

Thanks for any advice.

Grrr, sore point.

I sent my docs from the UK on Wednesday. Sadly the last tracking was thursday am in Moscow!

Sent Parcelforce super deluxe at £54!

The reality is it's a lottery, and any method can go pear shaped, but you've abetter chance of finding them again with courier / tracked mail rather than just airmail. At least I hope so.

I sent mine by normal airmail but the 'signed for' at the other end kind and then paid the dollars for them to courier it back. No problems at all. I knew it had arrived because they took the fee from my bank account - must have done it the minute it reached them it was so quick!

Hi Geekpie,

I strongly recommend you to send it via Courier. It's Safer and Quicker.
    If you are not sending a pre-paid courier bag then Do Not Forget to pay the return postage fee to bring your certificates back. NZQA will send your certificate and other documents back to you via DHL.

Take a look at 'What does it cost and how do I pay?' section in the following page:
    http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/for-internat...nal/index.html

Good luck.
    /Beetle

Just to close this thread: I went with Royal Mail Airsure.

very good service: very quick and major events (such as consigned to overseas postal service) are web trackable.

I posted Monday lunchtime and it had arrived by first thing Friday. Cost: about 6 quid.

[Growls at Geekpie] Mine are lost, having paid £54 with Datapost 'quicker than Airsure', and I've had to get a solicitor to witness a statement to certify they are lost and then can next week pay £80 for replacements which should take a month to prepare, then I've stiull got to send them to NZ. May just fly with them as hand luggage.

Oh Duncan74, you poor bugger ((((((hugs)))))))

I think everyone has some hurdle or stress along the way. Hopefullly this is ours. It happens.

Yes, that's really bad for a service you paid a lot for. I'd be angry.

I have sent my documents by Royal Mail (sign for) but on the online tracking it says the office was shut when they tried to deliver as it was before 6am and this was over a week ago and they haven't tried to re deliver. Has anyone else had this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast