Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Money

Default Free Money

Firstly I'm not connected with Raboplus so hopefully this post is OK.

At the moment Raboplus are giving away free money for opening a savings account with them. You don't need to do anything other than transfer an initial amount of $1 to them (which you still have - just at Raboplus) but you can get between $50 and $500 from the "Fortune Teller" on their website.

You don't have to make ongoing payments into the account if you don't want to use them or can't afford savings.

Unfortunately it is only open to NZ residents and you need to have a bank account to do the initial $1 transfer.

www.raboplus.co.nz (then click on the fortune teller banner).

I've managed to get $75, my OH $75, DS $50 and DD $100.

Which isn't bad for a few minutes work!

Quote Originally Posted by James 1077 View Post
    Firstly I'm not connected with Raboplus so hopefully this post is OK.

At the moment Raboplus are giving away free money for opening a savings account with them. You don't need to do anything other than transfer an initial amount of $1 to them (which you still have - just at Raboplus) but you can get between $50 and $500 from the "Fortune Teller" on their website.

You don't have to make ongoing payments into the account if you don't want to use them or can't afford savings.

Unfortunately it is only open to NZ residents and you need to have a bank account to do the initial $1 transfer.

www.raboplus.co.nz (then click on the fortune teller banner).

I've managed to get $75, my OH $75, DS $50 and DD $100.

Which isn't bad for a few minutes work!
    WooHoo thanks for this James - I just got $500! Nice one!

Thanks James! I just got $100!
    I've already got an account so could only open one for the OH, this is one of the few times where having kids would have come in handy

Quote Originally Posted by KerryS View Post
    WooHoo thanks for this James - I just got $500! Nice one!
    Well done Kerry - lots of people at work have been doing this but noone has got the $500!

I also worked out that it is linked to email addresses so OH and DS are now up to $100 each as I signed them up with other email addresses!

Quote Originally Posted by James 1077 View Post
    Well done Kerry - lots of people at work have been doing this but noone has got the $500!
    I just used a different email address until I got a decent amount - kept getting $75 or $100 at first...

I've just exhausted all my email addresses, got up to $100 - thanks James!
    I'll have to get my OH to try it tonight.

Sounds cool....except I don't have a printer to be able to send in the docs. Ah well
    Last edited by mcacmartin; 18th September 2009 at 04:45 PM.

Doesn't it say 1 offer redeemed per master account? I was going to send in both our $100's but then saw 1 offer per master account, and I had signed us up for a joint account... I'm guessing you mean you keep doing it with different emails and send in the best one of course...

I've been with Raboplus for some time, until they lowered their interest rates to become one of the lowest in the country. When their rates were one of the highest in the country I guess they got more than enough invested, it wouldn't suprise me if people, like myself haven't taken their money out , now they need to offer an incentive to entice people back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast