Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How much do you pay for a haircut?

My OH pays around $180 I think but no idea what goes into that total!

I have not paid for a single one since we arrived here in 05 - we bought some Wahl clippers at Briscoes in the sale for $25 and OH has done it with them ever since!!

Quote Originally Posted by vimaino View Post
    I met a Brazilian hairdresser named Charles and had my hair cut by him. I absolutely loved it and loved the price as well (about 40.00) ... but we are in Wellington.
    I got all excited when I read this .........

i went to one of the hairdressing schools in Hamilton and paid 5$ for a fabulous cut, blow wave and straightening using a flat iron! loved the place and wanted to go back the next time but the school's closed for the summer at the moment and I've moved to Auckland now.

I desperately need a cut and blow wave and live in the cbd... any suggestions anyone? Some place not too expensive pls!

Cheers,

dee

I got a great cut and blow dry in Rotorua for $25! It's the salon next to my work and came recommended and I can recommend it too! I was getting my hair cut by another expat too!

I thought it was going to be heaps more so was pleasantly surprised. I didn't check the price as I was giving myself a treat and didn't care how much it was going to be as it was 18 months since the last cut!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345