Thread: Distribution Depots

Default Distribution Depots

Hi
    As some of you may be aware i work as a Warehouse Supervisor/First Line Manager.

the depot i work in is on the large side and i have approx 100 staff that i am directy accountable for.

I have been looking at locations and it seems that Auckland is the place for someone with my experience and skills,

however i am asking all you lucky folk with residence if you know of any other distribution hotspots as it were?

also what areas of Auckland have the largest concentration of Distribution Depots.

Cheers

Paul
    Last edited by paulsco; 21st September 2009 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulsco View Post
    Hi
    As some of you may be aware i work as a Warehouse Supervisor/First Line Manager.

the depot i work in is on the large side and i have approx 100 staff that i am directy accountable for.

I have been looking at locations and it seems that Auckland is the place for someone with my experience and skills, however i am asking all you lucky folk with residence if you know of any other distribution hotspots as it were? also what areas of Auckland have the largest concentration of Distribution Depots.

Cheers
    Paul
    I am in the same situation mate, don't particulaly want to live in Auckland ( too busy for me) been doing some searching and it looks like Auckland is the only place for major distribution depots.

If i find anything else out I will let you know

David