Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 Bedroom Apartment for Rent in Thorndon, Wellington

Default 1 Bedroom Apartment for Rent in Thorndon, Wellington

Hello, everyone.

Since our parents decided to come for a visit later this year we will have to find a bigger place to accommodate everyone.

As such, we are checking if there's anyone interested in renting a 1 bedroom fully furnished apartment in Thorndon, Wellington. The rental is quite new and close to Wellington Central by foot (10 min on my new scooter). It is located on the end of Molesworth St (184), next to the New World.

The rent is $500/week, including the car park.

I'll post some photos as soon as I can.

Photos - Post 01

Photos - 02

Photos - 03

We are looking for such place, but this fantastic apartment is little bit expensive for us.
    We have no job and are coming on WTR in November, we will go for 200 range..
    Good luck

Yes, I know it's on the expensive side but it's also quite handy for those working in Wellington Central.

We are trying to find a bigger place (not furnished) in Karori or Churton Park. We have recently bought a car and the distance to my work is not a problem anymore.

So you're like walking distance to Wholly Bagels and the fish n chip shop, and the Backbencher, if they're al still there. Nice.

We had an apartment at St Pauls when we living in Wellington. The location was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi. View Post
    So you're like walking distance to Wholly Bagels and the fish n chip shop, and the Backbencher, if they're al still there. Nice.

We had an apartment at St Pauls when we living in Wellington. The location was fantastic.
    Yes.. they are still here. We also have a Mojo Cafe downstairs.

What kind of heating is in it? It's a lot of money for a flat, but it's very nicely finished. How long is the term?

It has double glazing all over but no built-in heating of any sort other than the heated floor in the bathroom.

I can say that the apartment is nicely warm when you get one or two sunny hours during the day. On the other days it is comfortable. We needed heater in the bedroom during this winter but, since we came from a tropical country, I know we are not used to the cold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast