Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retail shops in Auckland for sheepskin boots

Default Retail shops in Auckland for sheepskin boots

Hi,

I will be travelling in Auckland area end of October and would like to buy NZ made sheepskin boots for the whole family including my 4 years old daughter. Can anyone kindly tell me where to buy sheepskin boots? I have checked on the internet and found http://www.hartings.co.nz. The boots there are very expensive. Is there any shop you would recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome.

Thanks for the links. And thanks for all the welcoming message.

Regards.

Most of the tourist type shops in Auckland CBD will sell sheepskin products as well - Albert Street and Queens street are your best bets

I can recommend NZ nature.....I bought some splogs recently

http://www.nznature.co.nz/category/footwear1

Their boots/slippers etc worked out quite a bit cheaper than any of the toursist shops in CBD, and even with international shipping it would still likely be cheaper for some colours on sale at the moment.

There's a stall on Takapuna market that sells them.... Sunday mornings.

Lightbulb

Hi,
    we moved here a year ago and my boyfriend has just designed a website for an Auckland business that manufactures sheepskin boots. They are sold at factory prices! Here's the website: www.kiwigear.co.nz

The quality of their footwear is second to none and they offer free shipping worldwide!

I would echo what others have said. If you buy sheepskin anything in Auckland, it will cost you a fortune (especially in the CBD).

Check out the various websites people have listed here and do some price and style comparisons. Then when you've decided what you want, you can order and have them shipped either to your home or to friends or family members who live in Auckland.

Quote Originally Posted by thejoz View Post
    Hi,
    we moved here a year ago and my boyfriend has just designed a website for an Auckland business that manufactures sheepskin boots. They are sold at factory prices! Here's the website: www.kiwigear.co.nz

The quality of their footwear is second to none and they offer free shipping worldwide!
    good website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast