Thread: Voovit Shipping

Default Voovit Shipping

Hi

Has anyone used Voovit shipping? any reviews would be welcome as thinking of using them.

Using voovit.

heres my view,

Voovit offer a cheap option but, you get what you pay for,

there was very little communication,

and they passed it to the cheapest company that they could find at this end,

so it may actually be cheaper to use their door to door service rather than their door to port service,

because the company that they handed over to has charged us a lot of $ just for taking it off the ship and leaving it at the airport,

this company doesn't have an office in NZ so operates almost entirely by telephone and email and they don't give you very long to collect your goods before charging storage fees.

I will be able to let you know if my things arrived safely in the next couple of days as we haven't been able to collect yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterby View Post
    Using voovit.
    heres my view,
    Voovit offer a cheap option but, you get what you pay for, there was very little communication, and they passed it to the cheapest company that they could find at this end, so it may actually be cheaper to use their door to door service rather than their door to port service, because the company that they handed over to has charged us a lot of $ just for taking it off the ship and leaving it at the airport, this company doesn't have an office in NZ so operates almost entirely by telephone and email and they don't give you very long to collect your goods before charging storage fees.

I will be able to let you know if my things arrived safely in the next couple of days as we haven't been able to collect yet.
    Thanks for the info flutterby

I've decided to use Anglo pacific now as they worked out to be not much more expensive. Like you say the communication with voovit is not good as they've never replied to any emails i sent them so decided to give them a miss.