Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Immigration Interview Questions.

Cool Immigration Interview Questions.

Hi,

I have an immigration interview coming up next week and I wondered if anyone has any advice regarding the questions you had in your interview or any other general advice regarding the interviews. Feeling a little nervous!

Do a search, there's a thread with all the questions listed and a few comments.

Best of luck.

Edit: Could start with http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....view+questions
    Last edited by Duncan74; 28th October 2009 at 10:32 PM.

Default Interview questions, fresh from the oven

Hi There,
    I have attached the word document which has all the questions collected from older threads and some notes that I had prepared before going to the interview. The questions asked to me are highlighted in red.

I'd suggest, just read the questions once to get a feel of how the interview will be, whereas give answers from your gut feeling and not according to the answers given by someone. Atleast this will help to give a fresh answer than tried n tested ones. Just put yourself in the shoes of CO and see what he/she would expect...something new or the same old answers . On this front, I feel, I could have done better.

The interview is conducted in quite a relaxed manner and I'm not sure about everyone but mostly I have heard the CO is accomodating and with a helpful nature.

Wish you all the best

Cheers,
    Last edited by Sun777; 15th June 2011 at 09:26 PM.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Default Interview questions and answers

Just to update the thread with some answers that I gave. I'd suggest it would be better if the answers are more realistic to your lives and experiences, memorizing will just add-up to confusion.

Cheers

Smile Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZZtop View Post
    Hi,

I have an immigration interview coming up next week and I wondered if anyone has any advice regarding the questions you had in your interview or any other general advice regarding the interviews. Feeling a little nervous!
    Thanks everyone for your responses. Feeling better already.

Thank you so much Suniel, this info is def going to come in handy!!!

All the best Susan, they aren't asking any complex formulae . Just relax and give answers that come naturally to you. The questions will be more or less same.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

ZZtop - cool name!!! Good luck with the interview. They really do try and make you comfortable. Is yours a phone or a face-to-face interview? Mine was a phone one, and what I did was follow the threads from here and then put down all the questions and my answers on two pieces of paper and then referred to my answers.

Ours is face to face, so we won't be able to take in any notes

But I think we're pretty clued up though, we know what we want and we have been planning this for SO long now.

We have actually decided to just let my OH go alone as he is the principal, I will just but in and make him uncomfortable if I go Rather let him do it alone and I'll be outside for support!!

Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast