Thread: Reminder - Air New Zealand promo code expiring soon!!

Exclamation Reminder - Air New Zealand promo code expiring soon!!

Thought it might be worth reminding those thinking of booking one-way flights from the UK to NZ that the Air New Zealand promo code expires on January 31st 2010.

The link is below:

https://flightbookings.airnewzealand...hForFlights.do

Type EMIGRATE2NZ in the promo code box to get the discount.
    You can book a non-stop flight directly on-line. BUT to use the code for multi-stopover flights you need to ring Air New Zealand and they will make the booking for you and then deduct the promo percentage.

Terms and conditions are as follows:

Use the promo code EMIGRATE2NZ for up to a GBP160 discount off adult, GBP120 discount off child and GBP16 discount off infant fares booked in Pacific Economy class, or GBP250 discount off adult, GBP188 discount off child and GBP25 discount off infant fares booked in Pacific Premium Economy class, for flights between London and New Zealand. Offer only applies to one-way fares purchased from airnewzealand.co.uk. The discount does not apply to itineraries involving Virgin Atlantic (VS) flight numbers. Offer is valid for sale between 25 July 08 and 31 January 10 for travel departures between 01 August 08 and 31 July 10. Only one promo code per purchase is permitted. Promo code discount applies to the base fare only and does not apply to fuel surcharge, government fees and taxes. If a promo code booking is purchased and subsequently changed to travel outside the stated promo travel period a new fare will need to be purchased at the applicable fare level available. All rules and terms and conditions of fare type purchased will apply.

I was planning to take advantage of this deal for my migration, but I have to stop in Sydney on the way and this means that Qantas are my best bet. I know that Qantas offer migrant rates and luggage allowances for Oz immigration but does anyone happen to know if they will do the same for people hopping on to NZ?

I used this code to get here at the start of January, saved me £300! Nice.

Thanks for this. Booked outr flights last night and it saved us 270 quid!

Three to go - how did you hear about the promo?
    I'm looking to book a one-way flight in September (using airmiles for the NZ to UK bit if I can). Any chance they might extend the promo and how can I find out?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lnz View Post
    Three to go - how did you hear about the promo?
    I'm looking to book a one-way flight in September (using airmiles for the NZ to UK bit if I can). Any chance they might extend the promo and how can I find out?
    Thanks
    Hi Inz - I heard about it from this forum.
    I have it bookmarked on my laptop but I am on another computer at the moment in the hotel. If you do a search I am sure you will find it. I would search for you but the system here is so slow.

Don't know of any extension to the offer but its worth ringing Air New Zealand & asking them.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by lnz View Post
    Thanks
    The promo is for flights from UK to New Zealand only.

Jen

Just booked our flights for February using this promo code. Thank you very much!!!

The Browns

Many thanks for posting this thread....

Managed to save £300 for 2 PE tickets to Palmy in April....

Ed.