Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: None of my parcels have arrived in the UK.

Default None of my parcels have arrived in the UK.

Waaah. I posted all my Christmas parcels to the UK a WEEK before the closing date for economy - so pretty much the middle of November. NONE of them have arrived yet, so looks like they will not get there for Christmas, and could be lost altogether.

I know that some people have had their parcels arrive already, but has anyone else got this problem? And is there anything I can do?

Oh no Sam! Nothing I can say apart from they'll be lovely gifts even if they're a bit late x

Did you keep the posting receipts?

Oh no! What a pain. Have you got receipts with tracking numbers? The NZ postshop website has some sort of tracking function which may tell you if they left the country.

i hope they turn up soon!

I feel for you..., if it is of any consolation, we did wait for a parcel about three years ago for around three months....Until today, everything which was sent to us or which we sent to Germany arrived eventually, so don't give up hope!
    The joy will be even bigger after Christmas!

I'm the opposite - my Dad sent me a card, which arrived last week but the parcel he sent a day later hasn't arrived, which means no Christmas presents until Tuesday at the earliest.
    I sent my mum a pair of shorts in the post last Monday and they got there a week later.

Fingers crossed yours arrive.

So sorry to hear this.

Yes I'm the same - I sent 3 to the UK and one to France approx 20 November. The France one got there in about a week and the UK ones still havent got there.

Its very disappointing as I had put all my xmas cards in my mums parcel for her to post once she got my parcel - so nobody will have heard from me!! (Apart from FACEBOOK that is - thank god for that!)

Claire
    (Loving the sun but finding the xmas thing a bit weird..........!)

OK, just had an email from J's mum - her parcel arrived yesterday afternoon - so the 23rd. So I know they left NZ at least. Maybe the others will arrive today. Cutting it a bit fine huh?

I'm still waiting for the kids' avdvent calendars my mother sent about 8 weeks ago, and now that I think of it, a boxed DVD TV series set that was sent on time to reach me for my birthday in May 2008...

It is a bit hit and miss, I find.

Daniela

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast