Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short term lets end of January?

Default Short term lets end of January?

Hi there, can anyone point us in a good direction?

We haven't been here long (recently arrived from UK), we have temporary accomodation until 17 January and then will be renting probably from 1 Feb, so there is a gap of about two weeks when we have nowhere to stay!

Does anyone know a good place to find temporary accommodation for two adults and a baby. It could be anything really - appartment, holiday let - and we could pay up to about $480 pw depending what is was.

Cheers!

Which location??

Quote Originally Posted by cappuccino View Post
    Which location??
    Good question! Auckland.

Hi aboylikedave,

Have you tried trademe.co.nz? You can find property there that people are renting for short term, and holiday properties that i'm sure you can rent for a couple of weeks.

Canuck-31

We were put up at the St Martin's Waldorf when we first arrived in Auckland. It was a two bedroom apartment - really nice and I think it was something like $450 a week? We were there for right at three weeks.

There are a ton of options for furnished short stays in Auckland central - I'm sure you can find one to suit your needs & budget!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyshoes View Post
    We were put up at the St Martin's Waldorf when we first arrived in Auckland. It was a two bedroom apartment - really nice and I think it was something like $450 a week? We were there for right at three weeks.

There are a ton of options for furnished short stays in Auckland central - I'm sure you can find one to suit your needs & budget!
    I thought my Googling was OK - but I've actually drawn a bit of a blank on finding any.

'Short Stay' on TradeMe drew a blank too.

Any tips on searching Trademe?

Ah, whoops, just realised that TradeMe allows quotation marks in searches to permit "short term"

You can also google Auckland Furnished Rentals or Auckland Serviced Apartments to get a bunch of listings.

OH found this site that may be helpful: Holiday Houses

might be worth contactong estate agents who may have short term lets on their books - wouldnt recommend Harcourts though we had trouble at the end of our tennacy (6 months) others i can think of are Ray white, Barefoot and Thompson ,sorry mind had gone blank but look up renting on Trade me - (this is hibiscus coast ) good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast