Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HiFx for currency exchange

We've used UKForex several times to transfer funds to varoius NZ accounts from the UK and I have to say they have been absoultely EXCELLENT !!

Default Currency

Tried to use HIFX several times , great website for exchange rate info but the companys communications could be better.

Ended up using www.nzforex.co.nz

with no problems each time.

I think UKForex, NZForex and OZforex are all the same, I have used them lots and always impressed with the rate and ease of use

does anyone know a irm that i can change smaller amounts with?hifx is a minimum of $540 and i only need to send $240 over to settle a bill

Am I right in thinking that there's no reason you can't sign up to several companies and just choose whoever offers the best rate at the time you want to exchange?

No reason whatsoever; it always pays to shop around!

We use Hifx UK and have done since December 2008 we have a regular standing monthly amount with them and find that is works out really well it takes 4 or 5 days to transfer from our bank account in the uk to our nz account and (touch wood) have nothing but praise for them. Always helpful always willing to call me and really nice people to deal with generally. Maybe its the relationship we have built up with them i dont know..........anyway nought else to say really

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12