Thread: Rental property hawkes bay

Default Rental property hawkes bay

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is much rental property available in either napier or taradale at around $300 a week..i have looked as some of the real estate websites and there are some but not many with 3 bedrooms.

Are there more available through local papers etc?

laura

i think a lot of properties will be in the papers.

you can probably get a copy

try http://www.hbtoday.co.nz/

dont know if there is a classifieds

or try www.trademe.co.nz

Hi Laura,

We are in hawkes bay, havelock north to be precise, moved here a week before xmas, stayed at a place called knotty pine cottages in havelock, while we looked for somewhere to live. Went to all the local agents, they had lots of houses in hastings and napier, but nothing for us in havelock. Bought the local paper Hawkes Bay Today, managed to find a 4bed $300 a week, in a lovely area of havelock, it was supposed to be short term, but ended up staying there till 2weeks ago when we moved out into a property we have just bought.
    We get the local paper everyday, and i always look at the housing section, was just saying to my oh on saturday how many houses were actually advertised, don't think you will have a problem finding one.
    Moira

Hi Moira

That's great to know..thanks very much for that I was getting concerned we wouldn't find anything!!(although we are only at the researching stage at the moment...can't help it but I have to find out about everything I can possibly think of :? )

Laura

Moira,

Am interested in applying for a job in Hastings - and your information about Havelock North sounds great. Can I be cheeky and ask you how many beds. is the house you are buying there and what priice bracket is it in ?(sorry if this is too personal - I need to know if we could afford a decent 4/ 5 bed, house on the salary offered)

Tracey