Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cadbury Creme Eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by catt View Post
    Had a parcel from my daughter with some bits and pieces in it, printer ink, blades for my food processor and what a surprise she sent 2 boxes of cadbury creme eggs.........they sure tasted better than the ones that i have had here even though they were all made in the UK.........maybe the travelling did them good
    Lol - I think a free, surprise Creme Egg will always taste better than one you buy for yourself!

Cheers

Tia

They're flogging them off for 50c a piece in countdown now- just what I need

Quote Originally Posted by Kanga View Post
    They're flogging them off for 50c a piece in countdown now- just what I need
    Lol, they were doing that at out local supermarket and it was at that point I realised there is such a thing as too many Creme Eggs.....still, I feel it was one of those life lessons that you could only learn through doing!

Cheers

Tia

Haha, indeed it is Tia.

I made the mistake of stockpiling when they wer eon special at Countdown, only to find myself wolfing down a whole packet simply because they were there. My new record is 5 in a row. Made me feel sick but even now I'm starting to salivate!

And I found jaffa cakes in my local NW for the first time (they're usually out of stock). Bought four boxes, a packet of custard creams and two cans of cherry coke.

Just popping in to confirm the 4 packs of Creme Eggs currently for sale in New World are UK ones. (Well in my local New World and that's what counts)

I haven't managed more than 2 in a row this year...I must be losing it.

OMG - had no idea!!! Had been avoiding them all Easter as thought they were the NZ ones!! Now you have made me soo want one - so have sent so DH out in rain in search!!

I'm from the States, and have polished off 6 in a row before. I'll never see them in Ukraine, unless my mother sends me some. We have caramel and nut filled ones too.

Nap - ha ha I'd do exactly the same...look for packs that say 'imported to NZ, made in the UK and packed in Australia'.

They are selling them off for $2.50 a pack in our local NW

He got LOADS of them!!!! yummy...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456