Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cadbury Creme Eggs!

Default Cadbury Creme Eggs!

Did anyone read the Herald on Sunday yesterday?

Cadbury Creme Eggs are no longer made in Dunedin so Cadbury are importing the eggs from the UK! And I can honestly say they are the real deal!

Available from all good outlets (I got mine from pak n slave)

Mmmmm

Yes, I'm ashamed to say I had noticed and have found them ridiculously hard to resist ever since- as did the toddler at check out queue in front of me today as she nicked one and had devoured the lot (minus shreds of sticky foil and the ooze that ended up round her face and down her front) before Mum noticed. Made me laugh!

Really?! You're not just messing with me?

I'll send the OH out the minute he gets home!

Cheers

Tia

Quote Originally Posted by Tia Maria View Post
    Really?! You're not just messing with me?

I'll send the OH out the minute he gets home!

Cheers

Tia
    It was on morning news today and the presenters were tasting the new ones and complaining that they were disgusting

So yes, it does appear that the new ones are from the UK

Ian

Oh me gonna get me some!!!!

How many can you eat before you start to feel sick?? I have eaten two in a row before !! Not sure I could have gone for a third though.

Funny to see this as I just fired off an angry letter to Cadbury because one of their drivers tried to kill us on the motorway today. He was speeding and I was in his way (going the correct speed limit--with 2 young children in the car).
    He got very agitated (road rage!!) and followed at about 1/2 a meter, flashing his lights and wildly gesticulating.
    It was rather scary.
    To counter his erratic driving, I just took my foot off the gas (classic "defensive driving" technique). If he was going to hit me in the rear, I would have rather it happen at 50 km per hour rather than 100 km per hour.
    He stayed inches from my rear bumper until it was exit time.

I have just fired off my angry letter and told them I am boycotting Cadbury.
    I will be just fine with another brand of chocolate but I forgot about the eggs.
    I am sure going to miss those!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGoat View Post
    Funny to see this as I just fired off an angry letter to Cadbury because one of their drivers tried to kill us on the motorway today. He was speeding and I was in his way (going the correct speed limit--with 2 young children in the car).
    He got very agitated (road rage!!) and followed at about 1/2 a meter, flashing his lights and wildly gesticulating.
    It was rather scary.
    What an absolute arse GG!!!! Good for you for reporting the eejut!!!!

I bet it's at times like that you wish you had that shotgun of yours nicely placed under the drivers seat ay!!!

However, boycotting Cadbury chocolate might be a bit rash don't you think GG??? How about you sleep on it??? You might feel differently in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    It was on morning news today and the presenters were tasting the new ones and complaining that they were disgusting

So yes, it does appear that the new ones are from the UK

Ian
    You mean they were complaining that Cadbury's Creme Eggs are no longer bloomin hard boiled!!! Yuck!!! The eggs are supposed to have a lovely runny yolk oozing out of them, not a hard 'orrible marshmallow one!!!!

What is the world coming to??? I ask you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
    However, boycotting Cadbury chocolate might be a bit rash don't you think GG??? How about you sleep on it??? You might feel differently in the morning.

You are likely right, Arwen!! I have cooled off a bit and have had to weigh up my options. I mean, I am still boycotting Nestle over that infant formula in Africa issue...
    Cadbury is really the only one left

And the runny, cremey eggs are sooo delicious!!

Article on Close Up at the moment...

sure enough, they are coming from Bournville...

Just in time for our return. We were very disappointed last year when we realised that they were not up to standard. This will please OH

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast