Thread: Passport due to expire

Default Passport due to expire

Hi,

First post, Im filling out the EOI and noticed that my passport and my daughters expire in Jan2011…. Should I get new ones before I submit the EOI, or can I get a new one during the process? i.e submit the EOI now…

Stewart

I got a new passport after approval and before blue sticker. But I got some details wrong on the EOI and changed the numebers or dates at ITA stage and there was no issue, so I don't think it's as important as we all first think it would be

The only thing is that if you want to swap blue stickers from one passport to another then I think you need to pay, so just make sure you change before that point.

Hello and welcome.

wow that was quick , thanks for your help, I'm sure i'll have more questions over the next few months......

Thanks again

I'm was just about to submit ITA and realised our passports will soon be expiring, so I've now sent off for new ones. I'm planning on sending the old passports, new ones and a covering letter with ITA - explaining the situation!

See my earlier thread about this:

http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=28635

I emailed to ask my CO about this and she wasn't bothered. I'm sure doing as you suggest is going to be absolutely fine, but is bordering on the overkill.