Thread: Accommodation in Tauranga - short term assistance for new immigrants

Default Accommodation in Tauranga - short term assistance for new immigrants

We have been thinking about letting out some of our rooms on a short term homestay basis kinda thing (5 bedroom house with just the 2 of us in it).

So if anyone is coming over to the Tauranga area and need short term accommodation to get on their feet then drop us a message and we may be able to help you out.

There is nothing like a friendly place to lay your head when your starting a new life on the other side of the world....
    Last edited by catt; 1st March 2010 at 06:29 AM.

Excellent idea

How about people coming over on a recce and just passing through for a few days......?

The lengths some people will go to to get first dibs on Cadbury's chocolate and Battenburg cake

Catt, I may well be PM'ing you about this in the next couple of months to see if the offer is still there, as we're due to be over there soon, and depending what happens with the house in the UK may just be me for a while before my wife comes over and so was planning on just a 'room' for me instead of a house.

No problem guys........... pm me nearer the time

This sounds like an excellent idea and possibly quite a business opportunity for you!

As we are looking at Tauranga, we might be dropping you a line - in a few years ...