Thread: 3 Bed Home for Rent in Devonport

Default 3 Bed Home for Rent in Devonport

I don't know if this is allowed, but we're moving out of our rental in Devonport (Bayswater area) in April as we've bought a house. I thought I might as well put it up here.

If it's not allowed, please delete the thread. If it is allowed I can upload some pictures.

We found it really hard to find a good rental in Devonport, and this place has been great. Briefly it is:

- A free standing home with its own yard (not fully fenced)
    - Down a right of way, neighbors are great (girl in front babysits for us for $12/hour).
    - 2 Double Sized rooms on the living level
    - Rumpus
    - Big living/dining/kitchen area
    - Large bathroom on living level
    - Good sized laundry
    - Upstairs a huge master bedroom, with walk in robe and ensuite
    - Study nook upstairs that fits two desks.
    - 2 car garage underneath
    - Gas hot plate, hot water and gas bayonets
    - Views of the harbour bridge and water from master bedroom (not huge views, but decent).
    - Balcony
    - 3 second walk from a park.

Available at the end of April. Owners are having it repainted after we move out.

We found it really hard to find a good sized, sunny home in Devonport. This is a great house for a family with lots of space.

The landlords manage it directly and are fantastic to deal with, they fix anything that needs fixing straight away.

I'll upload some pictures here if anyone is interested. If you come through here you could deal directly with the landlord and I imagine avoid the letting fee agents charge.

Here are some pictures of the property before we moved in. The owners are going to have all internal walls repainted, so it will be available early May.

http://img197.imageshack.us/g/uk1030.jpg/

looks good, but how mutch is the rent?

$650/week.