Thread: Finally Booked my tickets.To Akl............

Default Finally Booked my tickets.To Akl............

Hi All
    Thanks for making this forum so wonderful and I must say Sea of information, which really helped me a lots to get my Goal so far ..........:
    Today finally, I have booked tickets(For Me & OH) for Sin-Akl Via Brisbane Quantas ( No direct flights Available) last month when I checked loats of airlines were offering $750(one way) and had many options but as I wasn't sure about my travelling date, anyhow today I was able to book quantas flight with 11 hrs trasit time at Brisbane Thats quite long time isn't it but left with no other choice as rest all the tickets were sold for 31st of jan 2011, (Paid over 1200 $ for one way) Any one can give me Idea what can be done in those 11 hrs(Except Sleeping or staying at airport) whats the place worth watching in brisbane? and how to get around there.... all the suggestions are welcome...

Finally will be reaching at 1st feb in Auckland 11.55 pm......

Thanks and regard

Have a safe flight!

Thx Aprial

Oh, that's a big step forward.

I don't know anything about Brisbane, but it may save you some grief to mention that I have seen other people report that you need a visa for Australia, even when only making a transit stop, and you wouldn't even be allowed to board the aeroplane without it.

Hi JadeM

Thanks for informing me, i know about it as today i m going to Aussie High Com for transit visa, ITS FOC, rest i feel wont be difficult to get...
    Anyways Thx a lots

There's a good train service from Brisbane airport into the town, which would definitely be worth doing if you've got 11 hours to kill. I'd just go for a wander around, catch a ferry across the river, walk around the botanical gardens, have a beer on the south bank, do some shopping.....

glad to read that you have booked your tickets...
    congrats !

@jeffanar
    thx for the information
    and thx all