Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade Me - Rental ad

Smile Trade Me - Rental ad

Hi guys,

could someone help us with the contact details to the following ad:
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-me-pr...-277772772.htm

We are still overseas and can't register with Trade Me. Grrr...

Thank you so much.

Patrick

Default Help here

Fire away and will see what I can do.
    Sue

Hi Sue,

I need an email adress or phone number of the landlord to this property.
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-me-pr...-277772772.htm

Thank you.

Patrick

Hello and welcome.

Watch your step with the houses ads in Trade Me and Real State. Most of them are improved for sale them but have leak and other structural problems.

There are people here who have experiences in this matter. Have a look to the post of Super BQ, who knows a lot about housing in NZ.

I'm overseas too, but, I'm going to land there first and then look for accomodation, to avoid a surprise.

Good luck

Hi Daniel,

no worries, we won't sign anything before we have seen the property. We're only looking for a short-term rental at the moment and want to take it from there.

Neither I nor my friends have had problems with Rentals on Trademe.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Watch your step with the houses ads in Trade Me and Real State. Most of them are improved for sale them but have leak and other structural problems.

There are people here who have experiences in this matter. Have a look to the post of Super BQ, who knows a lot about housing in NZ.
    Sorry, can't agree with you there, Trade Me or Real Estate ads for houses are no different to other real estate adverts found on any other website.

Certainly can't see how you can say that most houses sold on them would have leak and other structural problems, this is simply not true.

Ian

Sent PM with contact details

Ian

Just wanted to second that- we had not trouble with renting through Trademe- and the agents use it as another form of advertising. The exact same houses (for rent and for sale) are advertised at Trademe as everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    Sorry, can't agree with you there, Trade Me or Real Estate ads for houses are no different to other real estate adverts found on any other website.

Certainly can't see how you can say that most houses sold on them would have leak and other structural problems, this is simply not true.

Ian
    Thank you for your message.

I tried to transmit the ideas mentioned in different post with the experiences of some people over here.

Maybe I've responded to quick, so it looks confused. It is not against Trade Me or other internet site. I just because I've read about the frustration of some people with the isolation and leaking problems. So, as I understand is a point to review at the time to define a location or a house.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast