Thread: INZ 1134 Help!

Default INZ 1134 Help!

Help, I am just about to submit our ITA but have found 2 copies of the INZIS 1134 "additional detail form"

Now my new employees sent some NZIS documents with my job offer relating to a temporary work visa (INZ 1015) which we may need if the time gets tight. However in the preparation the documents got mixed up and I have no way of knowing whether form INZIS 1134 is for the temporary visa or ITA.

My ITA check-lists don't mention document INZIS 1134 but neither do the temporary visa guides.

The immigration NZ website is no help either.

Do any of you remember filling in this supplementary form it asks questions about military service and war crimes. All the questions are already asked in the ITA application form.

Thanks,
    Matt
    Last edited by mattandjax; 29th March 2010 at 10:50 PM.

I can't remember using that form.

However, I don't suppose it will do any harm to filling it in and including it, especially as you say the questions are allready in the ITA form (assume you answer the same!)

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan74 View Post
    I can't remember using that form.

However, I don't suppose it will do any harm to filling it in and including it, especially as you say the questions are allready in the ITA form (assume you answer the same!)
    Thanks Duncan, problem is Jax is in North Manchester and I am in South Manchester today.

It doesn't mention it on any of the checklists so I am going to assume that it is an old document that my employees sent to me by mistake. I hope I am right!!

Worst case, the CO will ask for you to forward it when they need it. Or you could call NZIS in London.

I assume it doesn't help that I'm in Central Manchester today.

NZIS 1134 forms were included with our ITA and listed on the checklist as being required as part of the application.

Although the info is already included in the EOI/ITA, it appears that the form is routed to the Department of Labour.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgin View Post
    NZIS 1134 forms were included with our ITA and listed on the checklist as being required as part of the application.

Although the info is already included in the EOI/ITA, it appears that the form is routed to the Department of Labour.
    Turns out that we should have filled the NZIS 1134 forms, despite them not being on our checklist. Our CO was apologetic about the oversight and we sent them off yesterday, no real harm done.

I remember filling 1134 form, all the questions were part of EOI & ITA. Good it's all sorted out.