Thread: ITA Application Lodged on 20th July 2010

Default ITA Application Lodged on 20th July 2010

Hi,

Today (20-07-2010).NZIS confirmed that they have reiceved my application pack.....

i am bit confused about what will happen now.....and i need to prepare for interview....i need tips

Timelines
    EOI :02-03-2010
    ITA issued:17-03-2010
    ITA submitted:20-07-2010

Perhaps, reviewing this collection of questions might help.

i am bit confused about what will happen now
    There will probably be quite a long time when you hear nothing. Your file will be in a queue waiting to be dealt with. If you Google 'NZ immigration *** Branch processing times' (whichever branch you submitted to), you should come up with a page telling you roughly how long the wait will be, overall. Some people get an email telling them when they have been assigned to a CO, and others don't get anything until the CO contacts them to ask for more information, or even, in some cases when everything was in order and they'd given all the information wanted, to arrange an interview. There's no way of telling in advance what will happen in your case. Take it easy, breathe, and try to enjoy life as it's going on where you are right now, ignoring NZ for now. (I know, it's impossible, but you've done all you can for the moment.)

Hi
    Today(22nd July 2010) i got the mail from shanghai Branch and they send me following forms to be completed and send to them

1)Additional Detail form for myself and my spouse
    2)Additional information form without client details for my spouse only

Also i have made one mistake i dont know what will have the effect of that mistake.......During filling my EOI i didnt decleard any family members for myself(Princiapal Applicant) and also for my spouse(Secondary Applicant)....but during fillig the medical forms i decleared all of them for both of us.....now Immg NZ is asking me to provide with them with following details

Family Name:
    Given Name:
    Partnership Status:
    Relationship to you:
    Country of Residence:

Please advice will it effect my application OR Not

waiting for your reply

Thanks
    Babar

Also i have made one mistake i dont know what will have the effect of that mistake.......During filling my EOI i didnt decleard any family members for myself(Princiapal Applicant) and also for my spouse(Secondary Applicant)....but during fillig the medical forms i decleared all of them for both of us.....now Immg NZ is asking me to provide with them with following details

Family Name:
    Given Name:
    Partnership Status:
    Relationship to you:
    Country of Residence:

Please advice will it effect my application OR Not
    This is something to take very seriously. NZ immigration requires information about the family of every applicant. (This is kept on record in case they need to check, later on, if one of your relatives applies for residency in NZ and claims points for a family member already there.) You entered the EOI as if you and your spouse had no family, but now they see that you have.

There is a reason this is serious. If NZIS grant residency to someone, then, even a long while later, after the person is already living in NZ, maybe with a job and a house, immigration find that the person's application gave false information, they have the right to cancel the residency.

Now you are being given this ONE chance to put your mistake right. Give them the information they have asked for, IN FULL, being very careful to be ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. You have to be prepared for the fact that now, everything about your application is going to be very thoroughly checked.

Thanks a lot for reply
    But this happens by mistake.......will this effect my application for residence?

Remember that we here don't have any contact with NZIS, so this is just my personal opinion you're getting.

I don't think the mistake should affect the outcome of your application in the long term, as long as you give them the information that was missing, as completely and quickly as you can, with apologies. As I said, the likely effect of having found this whole area of information left out of your EOI is that they will probably look at the rest of it very carefully, so if you think there is a chance that anything else on there needs to be supplied or corrected, it would probably be a good idea to get it done NOW.

By asking you to provide your family members, they are giving you a chance to correct your mistake. I believe they think you did not understand the EOI question the right way.

For me I though its weird to mentioned my father and mother, and brothers, so I asked in this forum, and been advised to list them, so I just listed them. thanks forum

I would advice you to mention everything, to be in the safe side.

Best

i have sent the documents as softcopy today........Let's see what happens now

I have one query for you guys..........

earlier the Medical received Date was appearing as 22nd July 2010........but today it has been changed to 2nd August 2010.....

why this is changed?