Thread: Baby Gift Certificates

Default Baby Gift Certificates

Guys,

Need help from all the gurus out there.

Our cousin has had a baby boy last Friday, is there any way to get an electronic gift certificate for a NZ baby store but paid for with a UK credit card?

I'd prefer to let them decide what they need rather than send something over from here that they might already have - if that makes sense!!

Numerous businesses in NZ with an online presence will happily take orders paid for with credit cards from elsewhere. We do this all the time for our NZ family. Try Googling baby shops, and you will probably find one that advertises vouchers, or you could email them and ask if they will do a voucher and mail it to your cousin.

Breastmates can do one, they are advertised on the radio all the time but its a bit more for mum than baby.
    www.breastmates.co.nz

i'm sure there are plenty of others.

How about a Prezzy Card from New Zealand Post? They're like a credit card that you load with dollars and then they can be used at any store that accepts Visa.

http://www.nzpost.co.nz/Cultures/en-...PrezzyCard.htm

You can order it online for posting within New Zealand and there's an $8.95 purchasing fee.

thanks guys

Maybe try a Visa debit card from your bank that connects to your main account. I think interest is not charged, but check any fees, e.g. for currency conversions and transactions when used online.