Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green and Black's chocolate

Default Green and Black's chocolate

Hi everyone,
    Does anyone know of any companies (online organic supermarkets, specialty food stores etc...) that deliver in NZ? I've found a few online but none of them carry exactly what I'm looking for: Green and Black's cherry chocolate. So I just wondered if anyone had any tips for finding hard to find UK chocolate goodies over here. I can get them shipped via G & B's online store but I'll have to pay in pounds - sterling, not weight gain
    Any help very much appreciated!
    Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by monkey View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Does anyone know of any companies (online organic supermarkets, specialty food stores etc...) that deliver in NZ? I've found a few online but none of them carry exactly what I'm looking for: Green and Black's cherry chocolate. So I just wondered if anyone had any tips for finding hard to find UK chocolate goodies over here. I can get them shipped via G & B's online store but I'll have to pay in pounds - sterling, not weight gain
    Bridget
    Here you go:

http://www.ieproduce.com/

Searching for Green & Blacks doesn't seem to work, but if you search for chocolate you'll find it some way down the page. They've got it in store too, on Barry's Point Rd in Auckland. Great shop.

Oops - just realised you were specifically wanting the cherry one. Don't think they do that.

Hi everyone,
    Bridget
    They do it in Wollworths don't they? I'm sure I've had it

Countdown stock it, i buy the white chocolate and I manage to make it last 2 weeks.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomon View Post
    Countdown stock it, i buy the white chocolate and I manage to make it last 2 weeks.

David
    They stock several flavours but do they stock Cherry?

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    They stock several flavours but do they stock Cherry?

Ian
    Yeah thinking about it I've seen G&B but not that flavour, it's not on their website & I think I'm geting mixed up with some my brother sent over to me

If you are in Christchurch, you could try Johnson's on Colombo Street. I found G&B hot chocate there before and seen the little mini chocolate bars. Even if he doesn't stock it, the shop is well worth a visit (cute little old fashioned grocery shop complete with shelves to the ceiling, a little ladder and mr Johnson in a white coat). He can probably order it for you.

According to the G&B website the cherry chocolate is only available in some Australian health food (!) stores. That might not be the last word on the matter, but it doesn't seem to be in general distribution around these parts.

Green and Black's cherry chocolate.
    I walked past a stand of Green and Blacks chocolate in New World, Silverstream today.

Sorry, didn't make a mental note of the flavours on offer though.

Wow, thanks for all the replies! I am (unfortunately) satisfied now that I will have to cough up some British pounds and get a massive G&B cherry chocolate delivery from their own website. Exit Stage South, I am very impressed that you managed to get that info from G&B's website, thank you! I should change my profile so that it says I am in Cambridge, but if I visit Christchurch I will keep Johnson's in mind, always keen to check out foodie shops; G&B hot chocolate is delicious, good choice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast