Thread: tauranga schools

Default tauranga schools

first of all let me say thanks to them people who responded in my last thred
    we are coming back end of feb2011 and need to start lookingat schools
    i have looked at all the reports but it would be nice to find out from people who have kids there
    we are looking at primery school
    kids are 6-8
    where can you reqomend

Tauranga is a big place, really depends which part, there are good schools in nearly every part

Hi there, my youngest son it at Greenpark Primary in year 5 and loves it! Greenpark is a zoned school in Greerton. We live in Pyes Pa (have just moved into our new house which we had built) and can walk to school which is what we wanted. My eldest had one term at Tauranga Intermediate (which was very good) and now goes to the Boys College which he has said is better than his school was in the UK (which is great for me as a parent who was worrying about how they would adjust!!)

We sorted all the schools out before we moved to NZ and looked round them the week we moved over.

Claire

Quote Originally Posted by dandctaylor View Post
    Hi there, my youngest son it at Greenpark Primary in year 5 and loves it! Greenpark is a zoned school in Greerton. We live in Pyes Pa (have just moved into our new house which we had built) and can walk to school which is what we wanted. My eldest had one term at Tauranga Intermediate (which was very good) and now goes to the Boys College which he has said is better than his school was in the UK (which is great for me as a parent who was worrying about how they would adjust!!)

We sorted all the schools out before we moved to NZ and looked round them the week we moved over.

Claire
    thanks you, its good to see how people are getting on
    if you fancy giving me you skype it would be good to find out more things about tauranga from someone new?