Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone has Trademe account? Help please. Thanks.

Went to get them for you but Trade me says this classified has expired , sorry .

Rats, the listing expired. How about this one? http://www.trademe.co.nz/property/re...-437714440.htm

Done

The ads expired so we can't see it any more. If it's not been relisted it's probably gone

I'm reviving this thread because I have the same issue. I'm french and i'm looking for a place in Palmerston north. There's a perfect house but I can't contact the landlord!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/flatmates-w...-476131650.htm

Could anyone help me out with this? Thanks in advance

Mickael

Hello and welcome.

i created my trademe account but couldn't complete the registration at first, and got an email from trademe support saying that they have detected that my location is not NZ nor OZ. i explained that i will be arriving in NZ in two weeks time and need to have a trademe account in order to contact the landlords. then i got this email:

"I am thrilled to hear you are coming to New Zealand, especially Christchurch - it is a beautiful place.
    I have of course opened the account up for you, but there are a few restrictions in place. Once you have arrived in New Zealand and are adequately settled, simply get back in touch and we can remove those restrictions for you.
    Best of luck on finding accommodation and if you have further questions regarding this issue please reply and we will answer your email as soon as possible."

hope this helps
    Last edited by bunot; 23rd May 2012 at 07:12 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks for posting this, bunot!

That's something I will try closer to my moving date. I understand why they block international access- and it is nice to see that someone is sensible with regards to people moving to the country

Quote Originally Posted by bunot View Post
    i created my trademe account but couldn't complete the registration at first, and got an email from trademe support saying that they have detected that my location is not NZ nor OZ. i explained that i will be arriving in NZ in two weeks time and need to have a trademe account in order to contact the landlords. then i got this email:

"I am thrilled to hear you are coming to New Zealand, especially Christchurch - it is a beautiful place.
    I have of course opened the account up for you, but there are a few restrictions in place. Once you have arrived in New Zealand and are adequately settled, simply get back in touch and we can remove those restrictions for you.
    Best of luck on finding accommodation and if you have further questions regarding this issue please reply and we will answer your email as soon as possible."

hope this helps
    Thanks for your answer. I sent an email to trademe supportand it worked !!!

What a good idea and so nice to know that they take such a sensible approach. I'll be doing this closer to our moving date.
    Thanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast