Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone has Trademe account? Help please. Thanks.

Default Anyone has Trademe account? Help please. Thanks.

Kiora!

We are planning to move to Auckland in July and we found a unit that we like on trademe.co.nz, however I can't register and contact the landlord because to register in trademe I must be based in NZ.

Anyone here with a trademe account, could you please kindly help me to get the landlord contact and email account?

Thank you in advance! Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Tony

If you post which property you are interested in, then I'm sure someone will be able to get you the details.

Ian

Good point Ian.

This is the link:
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-me-pr...-289516390.htm

Thank you again in advance.

Cheers,

Tony

I've sent you a visitor message with the details (go to your profile to see the message).

Ian

Thanks Ian, much appreciated!

To OP... I created a Trademe account by using a ficticious address in NZ before we moved.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSaxon View Post
    To OP... I created a Trademe account by using a ficticious address in NZ before we moved.
    I guess all's well that ends well, but the success of TradeMe (or rather the ongoing success for people using it) depends quite heavily on ethics and honesty. I don't mean to question your own good intentions and methods for getting around any issues, but personally I'm slightly uncomfortable with you declaring it openly as an option. Just my opinion.

I have a kind of dodgy tradme account, I have used my parents address to register. I don't intend to actually bid, I'm just following auctions to get a feel for stuff before I arrive I did use my UK email address though!
    I will set up a proper account when I land.

Don't be surprised if it gets deleted - another forum member had that happen when someone realized they weren't on an NZ SP.

Yep, mine got frozen and it's been a bit of a pain to get up and runnng again with that same email address, but I got there yesterday. They (trade me) ended up doing a telephone verification that I was in NZ. They do check to see if it's an overseas IP address being used to connect, although possibly only if you send messages or bid once they've done the initial check.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast