Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Certificate of Employment

Default Certificate of Employment

Hello, can anybody have a template of detailed certificate of employment that we can follow?

Will it be ok if it will be a general one as it was requested way back before the NZ plan has come up and it contains "to whatever legal purpose it may serve"

I understand the reference job letters need to have the full details specially the job responsibilities.

Where do we address it? Is "To whom this may concern" applicable? my old reference letters are stating the same.

Thanks and God Bless us All!

Hello and welcome.

From what others have said, I know it's important, apart from the details of responsibilities that you mention, that the starting and finishing dates are clearly given, and also the hours that you worked, i.e. what was your normal working week, since someone will be looking to see that the jobs you are referring them to were full-time.

Hi
    You know what... I am also after that template. I have sent of for my EWRB, but as I just sent a normal reffernce I am sure I am going to get a letter back requesting more information.
    So If anyone has this template for a reference that would be great.
    Thank you

Have just answered you on another thread.

Default Help! Electrical qualification verification

Im knew to all this forum stuff..usually find the answers i need without having to join up and post....this time i need more help...

You said you replied to the questions in this thread on another thread...which one. I really need a template reference letter for electrical qualification verification or some good guidance on how to construct one. I have found to people on here who may have templates although they havent posted on here for a while so im not sure i will be able to get in touch with them.

If you can help it would be much appreciated.

Hello and welcome.

That other answer was to tell the person I could send the details by PM, but PMing only works on this forum when you've made five posts on any public threads. Make the other posts (just one-word additions here will do, if you haven't anything you want to add elsewhere), and I'll be able to send what you want.

hi j and m, would you be able to pm me that template for the reference letter? thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by lynz123 View Post
    hi j and m, would you be able to pm me that template for the reference letter? thanks in advance.
    All done. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    All done. Good luck.
    Why won't

the quick

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast