Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House for sale in Aotea, Porirua

Arrow House for sale in Aotea, Porirua

European villa, absolutely gorgeous!

Click here to find out more or please feel free to PM me.

The owners (um, that would be me) already have a contract lined up on another house - we're downsizing and getting closer to a particular school - and are itching to sell!

A good one
    If I had any interest and money to buy a house .. then I would've given a thought.
    All the best for the sale..

Cheers Hesh

Quote Originally Posted by M-Squared View Post
    European villa, absolutely gorgeous!

Click here to find out more or please feel free to PM me.

The owners (um, that would be me) already have a contract lined up on another house - we're downsizing and getting closer to a particular school - and are itching to sell!
    Very nice and very tidy!

Good luck with it all, we sold in winter, it's a bit harder but doable. If you've got a real fire have it going for any viewings - they love that!

Cheers

Tia

Quote Originally Posted by Tia Maria View Post
    Very nice and very tidy!

Good luck with it all, we sold in winter, it's a bit harder but doable. If you've got a real fire have it going for any viewings - they love that!

Cheers

Tia
    Cheers, Tia! Yes, we do have the fire going for viewings, have just had it repaired, it was switching itself off after five minutes brrrr. I might take some new photos with the fire going and submit them to open2view.

Certainly a lovely home, unfortunately not in our price range.

How have you found living in Aotea?

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by eternalkiwi View Post
    Certainly a lovely home, unfortunately not in our price range.
    Thanks Shawn, and what a shame!

Quote Originally Posted by eternalkiwi View Post
    How have you found living in Aotea?

Shawn
    Aotea's still expanding and we've yet to get a bus service but once the road is finished to the back of Aotea College, then that will be put in place. We're still waiting for our shopping centre, and that's just down at the bottom of our driveway, on the other side of the road. There are two playgrounds, one of which is just being finished off and it has some free barbecues and the like. There are some nice walks around the area. We're moving as the house is just too big for us. We bought very soon after getting here and over-bought in quite a big way. Also, our new house is within easy walking distance of school for our daughter.

No concerns about Aotea itself, it's very safe, lovely views, it's still very young.

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

It looks gorgeous. Good luck with the sale.

We are going to take a look at the Porirua area when we get to Welly in a couple of months and I'd seen some houses for rent in Aotea but wondered what the area was like as the houses seemed modern and rent was reasonable. We have no kids, apart from the dog so it sounds like it could be right up our street.

Quote Originally Posted by Manks View Post
    It looks gorgeous. Good luck with the sale.

We are going to take a look at the Porirua area when we get to Welly in a couple of months and I'd seen some houses for rent in Aotea but wondered what the area was like as the houses seemed modern and rent was reasonable. We have no kids, apart from the dog so it sounds like it could be right up our street.
    One thing you can be sure of in Aotea, and that's that every single house is modern. We live in the oldest house in the suburb (as well as the only villa) and it's only 5 years old.

Unfortunately we're not interested in renting ours out, and a dog would cause major damage to the hardwood floors. The house next-door to us used to be a rental and they allowed dogs, but it was recently sold.

There are a lot of rentals up this way, however you might have a tough time finding one where a dog is allowed. Good luck with that!

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

M-Squared - I wasn't hinting at renting it from you, so don't worry We have hardwood floors here in the US and the pup doesn't appear to have done much damage. I have seen a few rentals online with the holy grail of "pets negotiable" in the ad, so we live in hope!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast