Thread: Visa Officer @ London Branch

Default Visa Officer @ London Branch

Hello Forum,

Has any one dealt with Visa Officer Mr. Clare Simmons @ London branch? He has been aassgined to manage Visa Office for my application.

Appreciate you feedback.

Regds
    SMC Applicant

Clare did mine as my original assigned officer was away. As you can see she was really quick although her advice to put my passport in to the Auckland branch for sticker processing was off.

Nadeems, you evidently haven't encountered this name before - it may help to know that 'Clare' is a female first name.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Nadeems, you evidently haven't encountered this name before - it may help to know that 'Clare' is a female first name.
    shows how I well I actually read that.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Thanks JandM. You saved me.

Quote Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
    Clare did mine as my original assigned officer was away. As you can see she was really quick although her advice to put my passport in to the Auckland branch for sticker processing was off.
    Thank you Margarita.

Hi

We had Clare do our application. We found that she did not answer her phone if u r going to try and phone her and if u send her an email she will reply after a day or so. But she was helpful and did try and get our application done as quickly as possible although we had to get extra paperwork . At the time it was very stressful and I wished she could work faster but looking back she was only doing her job as instructed by Immigration.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Plymgirl View Post
    Hi

We had Clare do our application. We found that she did not answer her phone if u r going to try and phone her and if u send her an email she will reply after a day or so. But she was helpful and did try and get our application done as quickly as possible although we had to get extra paperwork . At the time it was very stressful and I wished she could work faster but looking back she was only doing her job as instructed by Immigration.

Good Luck
    Thank you Plymgirl Shall send you private message...

Clare is our CO. She was extraordinarily thorough (drove us nuts for relationship evidence for a 23-year marriage, for example), but seemed to be quite a nice person during our telephone interview.

I do know she was away from work recently to attend two funerals, so perhaps she is a bit backed up (our last communication with her was nearly two weeks ago).

Quote Originally Posted by sks View Post
    Clare is our CO. She was extraordinarily thorough (drove us nuts for relationship evidence for a 23-year marriage, for example), but seemed to be quite a nice person during our telephone interview.

I do know she was away from work recently to attend two funerals, so perhaps she is a bit backed up (our last communication with her was nearly two weeks ago).
    Thanks for the response SKS . Shall send you private msg...

Syed