Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two viewings this week

Default Two viewings this week

House has now been on the market 98 days. I've researched and found that the average days on the market in my area is 191 days...so less than 100 days to go?!?! sigh...

Haven't had any viewings in 5-6 weeks until this week. We have 2 viewings. One was today. No news from that one. We have another viewing tomorrow afternoon. All it takes is one buyer!

School starts up in just a little over a month. If we don't sell before then I'll have to start back which I'd rather not do for the sake of the students. It's difficult on students when a teacher is replaced. They have to get used to the new teacher's rules, personality, etc. I'm hoping something happens before then.

We felt sure we'd be in NZ by some time in August. Is there a heavy sigh icon?

Good luck with the viewings and the sale that is sure to come.

It's noble of you to think of the students above yourself. But I would encourage you to move when the time comes. Kids are resilient (see: John Candy's story in "Home Alone").

Good luck magcats. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

Good luck!

Funny you say that, I have had no interest at all in the House until this week, now have two viewings booked for Saturday !
    Thats at least 2 chances of selling
    fingers & everything crossed for us.

Fingers crossed for both magcats and Aquarian!!!

Thanks so much, you wonderful supporters on this forum!!

Have not heard a word about any offers, but...you know what...it's ok...well, maybe not ok, but we're going to have to go with it, because it's not like there's anything we can do to change things, right?!

So cheers! to all and Aquarian I wish you the best this Saturday.

(Maybe I'm working on my "She'll be right" attitude).

Make that 3 now . . . . Crikey! nothing for 4 months + then 3 all at once - Cool!

Keep going Magcats and Aquarian. It will happen.

Ours went on the market October last year. We had a couple of viewers a week up to the start of December, then a couple for the middle weeks in January, 3 in February and no one in but one returning viewer in March then one in April.

The person who bought the house had seen it in Feb and returned in March but his sale was in a chain in England...when it finally firmed up in early May we received a verbal intimation that there would be an offer, followed a week later by the offer itself.

By March we had just stopped believing that it would happen..when it did we were in NZ 6 weeks later....

MagCats, if there was a 'heavy sigh' icon, I'd like one now too. I feel your pain. Our house listed 5 months ago and has had about 1 viewing per week average...one lowball offer.

I'd also like a big sigh icon for still waiting on the FBI (10 weeks now).

But...On an "OMG, I'm so exicted!" emoticon note, ...6 months to go before we move!!!

Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast