Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Approved frm Shanghai, but.. is it WTR or..

Default Approved frm Shanghai, but.. is it WTR or..

Finally! After almost one year from our Interview date, our online status today says "Approved". Does it mean Approved for WTR, or Approved for PR?? Can't believe it is the latter; after all this hype about Shanghai issuing mostly WTRs.

Hv not received any email from CO yet.

Indeed a long wait....Congrats for getting the approval . I hope it's a PR (just my speculation)

Congratulations!

Other people have said, if it just says 'approved', then it's PR. If it is WTR, there will be an extra line. Fingers crossed for you. +++++++++++++++++ Let us know!

Hope it's PR and CONGRATS!!!!

It's just ridiculous to take one year to give you the result after interview, why does it take so long to make a decision? How many years do we have in life? Seriously, these two branches need a major overhaul, people in charge of these two branches should be held accountable.

Congrates its PR bcos in case of WTR u receive an email from ur CO. U have to submit a new application , with bank statements and passport. Ur PR application remains pending and a new line of Work Visa with a new application number is added on ur online status.

Ya Congrats Ben its PR i bet you.
    You got it from Shanghai, its really fantastic but it took longer and longer to finalize for you. But in the end it worth it insn't ?

Congrats Ben!!! Feel happy for you to finally end up the painful waiting cycle from shanghai branch. If your case is a common one, guess I still need to wait for more than one year because I haven't received any interview invitation though I've already been waiting for 16 months...

Ben2008,

Congratulations.

Mind to share with us where are you from? It is amazing that SHG office is giving PR instead of the notorius WTR.

congrats

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast