Thread: Submit PR then job offer after

Default Submit PR then job offer after

Hi there,

When an applicant has under 140 points without job offer and submitted ITA, what happens if you get a job offer after lodgement, how will that affect the points and would it fastrack the application?

Cheers,
    Claire

If your EOI is selected and you have submitted ITA, I don't think there would be any change in your points.

You can always fax / mail your offer letter to the CO and it can help you to jump the queue.

it can help you to jump the queue
    Yes, if they know you have a job offer and when the employer would like you to start, they try to get you the visa/permit in time.

I remember our CO saying that PR application can be fast tracked if one has job offer (provided medicals & other important checks are clear).

We submitted our ITA without a job offer and were in the wait for a CO to be allocated.

I then had an offer, emailed the offer letter to INZ and we had a CO by the end of the week.

I believe they do try to fast track applications with a firm employment start date, though ours had other issues so it still took 10 months.