Thread: Time to start booking summer holidays!

Default Time to start booking summer holidays!

I'm on the e-mailing list for the Interislander and they were reminding their subscription list of their Cruisey Pay option, so I thoughth about popping down south for New Year.

I checked to see if we could go south on Dec 27th (3 of us plus car) and come back on the 5th of Jan next year, and there are zero spaces available!

However for $100 less each way, the Bluebridge has places available... at 11.45 pm going south, and 2 am coming back!

Actually that was a few days ago, so they're probably gone already.

Crikey! Yes same for me trying to book a bach over peak time; lots booked up already. However I am delighted to say that we have just booked to stay on Tiritiri Matangi island but after the peak period. I'm amazed that there are places though.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Squared View Post
    I checked to see if we could go south on Dec 27th (3 of us plus car) and come back on the 5th of Jan next year, and there are zero spaces available!
    Are you trying to get a special fare deal, or maybe some special option?

Checking your dates shows that there are still spaces for all times on the InterIslander (just not all the special rates) for those dates.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    Are you trying to get a special fare deal, or maybe some special option?

Checking your dates shows that there are still spaces for all times on the InterIslander (just not all the special rates) for those dates.

Ian
    Nope I just checked for 2 adults, 1 child, and our SUV. They were all full, not looking for any special deals. We'll probably head north anyway.