Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long journey for container.....

Default Long journey for container.....

ends today, finally arrives in Auckland. Lets just hope that Customs and MAF are on the ball and it is released pretty quickly....within a week would be nice

kejktfc

Were you down on the dock, shouting, 'Welcome home?'

Looking forward to seeing my stuff again one day ....

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Not quite but had to make a trip down to the shippers with some documents, and confirmed ship is now alongside Auckland. Containers due to be shipped off on Wednesday.

Only concern at the moment for them with regards possible delays is the sword that I have shipped over ......(Royal Naval Officers sword), but they say it shouldn't be a problem....I hope.

kejktfc

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    No that fellow is there everyday...and smells a bit...

Hi kejktfc

I checked this mornng and was delighted to see that it has docked. We saw our agents last Friday to pass on the paperwork so here's hoping. It leaves Auckland the end of the week and should hopefully be in Lyttelton Sunday! Sunday will be spent watching the harbour there!

Hope you get your stuff delivered soon.

Mamee

Quote Originally Posted by Mamee & Co View Post
    Hi kejktfc

I checked this mornng and was delighted to see that it has docked. We saw our agents last Friday to pass on the paperwork so here's hoping. It leaves Auckland the end of the week and should hopefully be in Lyttelton Sunday! Sunday will be spent watching the harbour there!

Hope you get your stuff delivered soon.

Mamee

How I can't wait to sleep in my own bed, and have my own sofas to lounge about on...................hope it gets off on time for your delivery as well.

Been interesting tracking it from the UK especially given that I have done the journey myself via sea. Bit sad but I kept checking the required SOA (speed of advance) just to make sure it was still viable to arrive on time......

kejktfc

Quote Originally Posted by kejktfc View Post
    Bit sad bu.t I kept checking the required SOA (speed of advance) just to make sure it was still viable to arrive on time......
    kejktfc
    That's all part of the fun! I love watching the map on the aeroplanes and UPS tracking ... in an age where all take worldwide products and travel for granted I think it's great to pause to consider where exactly things pass through

Cleared customs today, they allowed the sword through, and now being delivered on Wednesday. Wednesday is looking to be a very busy day...... I also have an job interview that day as well.

kejktfc

Good Luck with the interview. We have cleared customs but the MAF inspection still needs to take place. We are provisionally booked for next Monday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast