Thread: Epson Printer Ink Cartridges

Default Epson Printer Ink Cartridges

Hi everyone.

Can anyone help me with a problem I have regarding my computer printer. I have an Epson RX500 mult-function printer that I use a great deal for digital photography.

The printer has run out of ink and the only replacements I can find in NZ, in shops and online are compatibles. Well the RX500 does not like compatibles and keeps telling me the printer is out of ink.

Can anyone tell me where I can source genuine Epson Ink Cartridges T0481 to T0486 (5 colour and 1 black) in New Zealand.

I have been offered and tried cartridges for the RX510, having been told they will work, but they do not. I have also tried Amazon.com, only to find that they cannot be exported to New Zealand.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

Dave

Do you have family in the UK? The cartridges are being sold on Ebay for uk delivery - could get family to then send them onto you. Just a thought

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

Tanya

Thanks Tanya that is a great idea. I am still registered with ebay and my mail will be re-directed to family, so I am on to it already.

Cheers

Dave

I buy Epson compatible ones for my printer - £2.00ea plus VAT from the PC Warehouse in Halifax if anyone needs some!! :eek