Thread: Schools in St Johns area of auckland

Default Schools in St Johns area of auckland

Hi

I am trying to find out details of schools in the St Johns area of Auckland. I have two boys aged 9 & 11 who will be starting school in October, can anyone recommend schools in this area and can anyone tell me what school year they will be in.

Any information appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Healings View Post
    I am trying to find out details of schools in the St Johns area of Auckland. I have two boys aged 9 & 11 who will be starting school in October, can anyone recommend schools in this area and can anyone tell me what school year they will be in.
    Depends on where exactly you are in order to find out what you are zoned for. There's St Thomas's school, and in February, there will be a new school opening in a new suburb called Stonefields. None of the schools (intermediate or primary) in Glen Innes are zoned, but Meadowbank and St Thomas's and Kohimarama are.

Do you know more about where you will be?

As far as ages, my sons will be 11 in November, and they are currently in Year 6, going to be Year 7 in February. Depends a bit on when your boys' birthdays are.

Good luck,
    Daniela

Quote Originally Posted by Healings View Post
    ... and can anyone tell me what school year they will be in.
    I can't help with recommending schools but school years by age have been discussed in detail in this thread:

http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29526

Thanks for your help and advice.