Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body Shop or Lush

Default Body Shop or Lush

Just a quick question. I don't ever remember seeing either the Body Shop or Lush in NZ (that doesn't mean they're not there though).

Can anybody tell me if they have branches in NZ.

I've got to the stage of buying pressies to bring out to rellies next month. My sist in law likes all that kind of stuff. She lives near Palmerston North and I'm pretty sure there's not either shop there.

She doesn't stray much further than the county limits in fear of falling off the edge of the world so if there's branches in the big cities it's very doubtful she'll have visited them.

Thanks in advance.

Diny

Hi Diny,

I'm fairly sure I read that there was a Body Shop in Auckland but things cost $zillion :?

Not sure about Lush. All I know is that whenever I walk past that shop I have a huge sneezing fit ops:

Milliemoo

Thanks Millie.

Know what you mean about the sneezing fit - it's pretty overpowering isn't it. I'd come home with a ronking headache each day if I worked in Lush.

I don't think my S.I.L has ever ventured as far as Auckland so I'm pretty safe that she hasn't experienced Body Shop.

Diny

Got the body shop in Wellington Diny. (Porirua actually - but they are all over)

I splashed out on a roll on deodorant last week at $15
    Outrageous!
    But it IS Oceanus...my fav....

Never heard of Lush.
    Other than in describing gorgeous men!

Ahh thanks Carol.

A Body Shop in Welly ..... that's only a couple of hours from where she lives, chances are she 'may' have visited.

OK .... knock the Body Shop goodies on the head. Any suggestions please ?????????

Diny

I wouldn't discount it Diny......I'd be thankful for any Bodyshop stuff to be honest!!!
    The make up is a bit sparse here from what I remember of their products in England.....

How about some nice Molton Brown products :mrgreen:

Milliemoo

Default Re: Body Shop or Lush

There's another alternative on Cuba Street in Wellington called Lavage - smell isn't quite as overpowering as Lush, but have some amazing stuff with stuff like kiwi fruit in them! Didn't think prices were that outrageous! Brought some back here with me, and went down a treat! Lush do have shop on Lambton Quay!

There's Lush in Auck (at 277 Newmarket and Queen St) there's also Body Shop. Lately I've sent some Virgin Vie stuff over which seems to go down well and that they don't have there. Molton Brown is also very nice!

Debs

There are several Body Shops in Chch. (Anyone care to have a stab at an appropriate collective noun for these?)

I know for sure of one in Riccarton Mall, one in Northlands and one in Cashel Mall just up from Ballentynes. I'd be surprised if there wasn't one in the Palms as well but I can't be sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast