Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Offer of accomadation in Christchurch

Default Offer of accomadation in Christchurch

Just got back on line and will get round to catching up on the "Shake" threads.

No damage here and have got 2 spare rooms with power and water, so if anyone in the area needs a roof over their heads for a while whilst we all get sorted drop us a pm

Kind offer Ben and Clare, glad that you are back on line!

Following the reports from a "safe distance" it is good to hear that , as far as I can tell, no one on here has had signifivant damage?!

My son drove into Christchurch by bus on his way to Dunedin, he saw quite a lot of not so nice sights the closer they got to the town hall (where the bus arrives/ departs as long as the CBD is cordoned off).

Very good of yiu to offer help, Ben and Clare

Glad to hear you two are ok Ben and Claire (my daughter's name too!). Were your pigs freaked out??

Nice of you to offer your place. Another indicator of the nice folks here on ENZ.

Just curious too (though I can't imagine how), but is there anything we as a group could do to help out?

What a very kind offer! Hope all continues well, I know a number of forumites whose power and other utilities have fluctuated.

Stay safe! xxx

What a lovely offer

Quote Originally Posted by SueDonim View Post
    Glad to hear you two are ok Ben and Claire (my daughter's name too!). Were your pigs freaked out??

Nice of you to offer your place. Another indicator of the nice folks here on ENZ.

Just curious too (though I can't imagine how), but is there anything we as a group could do to help out?

Haven't got any pigs at the moment, hope to get 3 more by the weekend. Our 2 heifers seem unfazed and poor Sky was upset and needed lots of attention.

We want to help in what ever way we can but not sure how we can .

The offer also extends to any ENZ members who know somebody who needs a room .

I have a spare room in a basic house where I live here in Amberley and is happy to offer it to anyone who needs a place to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by SueDonim View Post

Here's a link to the NZ Red Cross...not sure if it works from the States though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast