Thread: Blood Test results

Default Blood Test results

Hi All

Results came back yesterday and it appears there were a few slight issues:

Two of my children had slightly raised protein, albumin and cholesterol and my wife had slightly raised platelets.

All their reports however were marked as "No significant or abnormal findings".

Does anyone know if these findings will cause any problems and will they be referred to a MA?

Is there anything we could be doing now to get the readings within normal parameters to pre-empt NZ immigration?

Thanks.

If this were my family, I'd go to the GP and ask for their reaction to and advice about the results.

Much MORE important, really, in the long term, than what NZIS think, is whether or not there are implications for your family-members' health.

From what other people have said, you may be lucky - with 'no abnormal findings' ticked, it's all right for the CO to accept everything.

On the other hand, they have the right to refer anything if they see fit.

I've already booked an appointment to see our GP. Obviously the families health is more important than anything.

All the best.

Default Blood tests

My OH had small abnormalities on his bloods but the Dr had ticked No Abnormal findings but the CO asked for repeat bloods.
    Ended up with a delay of a few days as repeat bloods were cool and permit sorted quickly.