Thread: Internet Service in Dunedin

Default Internet Service in Dunedin

The Dunedin City Council in his web site, makes a reference about this forum as follows:

HOW DO I GET INTERNET ACCESS IN MY HOME?
    Emigrate New Zealand offers advice on connecting to the internet.

Free internet access is available from the Dunedin Public Library, Moray Place and there are several internet cafes around the central city area.

A variety of internet service providers are available in the city, including modem, broadband and wireless services.

http://www.dunedin.govt.nz/services/...up-a-house#net

So, congrats to the administrators and moderators of the site: as I see, you are so well informed, maybe more than the very government.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    The Dunedin City Council in his web site, makes a reference about this forum as follows:

HOW DO I GET INTERNET ACCESS IN MY HOME?
    Emigrate New Zealand offers advice on connecting to the internet.

Free internet access is available from the Dunedin Public Library, Moray Place and there are several internet cafes around the central city area.

A variety of internet service providers are available in the city, including modem, broadband and wireless services.

http://www.dunedin.govt.nz/services/...up-a-house#net

So, congrats to the administrators and moderators of the site: as I see, you are so well informed, maybe more than the very government.
    The latter is very easily achieved, considering the - LACK OF - quality in our current council. Let's hope for a better outcome off this year's local election!