Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Questions regarding NZQA

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan74 View Post
    Why are you sending info to NZQA without it. When I saw the applicatio for assessment form then iot was pretty clear that the sylabus was needed.
    It is very hard process to collect the syllabus from faculty in Egypt...very hard

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by basemfityan View Post
    It is very hard process to collect the syllabus from faculty in Egypt...very hard
    I have just received my academic assessment back - level 8 and level 9 . I didn't send them the syllabus of neither my main degree (VenezueLa) or my Masters (UK). I do have them with me but as my main degree is in Spanish I didn't want to pay for translation of more than 60 pages if that wasn't required.

I only sent the title diploma, transcripts and curriculum for each one.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalia79 View Post
    I have just received my academic assessment back - level 8 and level 9 . I didn't send them the syllabus of neither my main degree (VenezueLa) or my Masters (UK). I do have them with me but as my main degree is in Spanish I didn't want to pay for translation of more than 60 pages if that wasn't required.

I only sent the title diploma, transcripts and curriculum for each one.
    thank You .

Quote Originally Posted by basemfityan View Post
    Really? Have you tried calling and asking? It's a genuine question, as some of the stuff I needed i assumed would be a mission and then was surprised at how routine it was for them to supply. Universities aren't just there to provide 3-4 years of lectures, a significant part of the role is in setting, and administering the exams. And that continues after you graduate, as unless they provide the service to validate the learning you received there is no value in that learning to most people. They need to preent false claims, and support valid claims for them to stay 'in business'.

I also surprised myself in that I's still got the sylabus leaflet for my first degree in the old filing cabinet with my degree certificates. But I'm sorry to say that just because something's hard doesn't mean that NZQA/NZIS will drop the requirement. They need that information to assess your qualifications. They aren't asking for it just because they like to compare the different papers used to print the brochures or look at the cheesy photos. It's part of the proof that you are a skilled migrant. If you can't prove it then they could well just move on to the next person who's applying that can provide the evidence that they are skilled.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123