Thread: Completely Girly Quest - Liz Earle Replacement

Red face Completely Girly Quest - Liz Earle Replacement

Sorry its a completely girly post , but I am almost at the end of my Liz Earle products and know that I need to move onto Kiwi based products but what are the alternatives / options.

Have looked in the shops and its all v.expensive and smells horrible!

Ladies I am disappointed in your responses, or complete lack of them

please let me know which cleaners / toner & moisturisers you have converted to! Come on, you managed to have a massive blog about the moon cup , just a little help here would be really appreciated. Thanks

I like Trilogy products, not the cheapest but its organic, smells nice and is made in NZ. Sukin is an aussie organic brand which is widely available and a bit cheaper. I get my usual Olay moisturiser from PaknSave and other bits and bobs from Farmers. Natio is a very reasonably priced brand who do cosmetics as well, but not so 'natural'. Avoid pharmacies if you can cause they charge more. I miss Boots!

I have no idea what/who Liz Earle is... ...but I use Trilogy and Sukin cleansers and moisturisers, and some Lush & l'Occitane products as well. They're not the cheapest ones available (esp. l'Occitane!) but I have a very dry and slightly sensitive skin so I have to go with whatever my skin likes.

There are quite a few local (Trilogy) and Aussie (Sukin, several others) brands available that are reasonably priced -not as cheap as your average supermarket cosmetics, but not Chanel either.

Chemist's is the most expensive place to buy any cosmetics -you can usually get anything sold there a lot cheaper elsewhere. Farmers often has sales on everything, including cosmetics, so try to stock up when everything is -30%. Local brands also seem to have buy two, get one free -sort of offers every now and then.

I also noticed some time ago that my local Farmers has started selling more Burt's Bees products, which I like. Previously they only sold BB lip balm, but now they have facial care products and body lotions as well.

Remember this website offers good deals on skin care, make up and perfume:

www.strawberrynet.com/country/

Have you thought of approaching Liz Earle directly her company is on the Isle of Wight........ just a thought. I used to use her cleanser and moisturiser but i get our daughter to send it from the UK for me along with other products.

Ladies thank you for the guidance, and for the advice about the chemist - I am going to hunt out the Trilogy & Sukin and try them - I have rubbish skin so have to really try to look after it otherwise it goes all teenager on me. Thanks