Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Labour weekend

Default Labour weekend

So what's everyone up to?

For me, then after a total nightmare 3 weeks at work I'm taking a few days off. Sunday I'm off to Roto-vegas to do some gentle MTB round the redwoods, and I'm doing a day of gardening for my old landlords one day. Was going to do a long (road) bike ride too, but bit worried that the SH between here and Roto-vegas will be a bit dangerous tomorrow, so may come up with a plan 'B' for that.

Not wishing to tempt fate, then this may be the first sunny bank/public holiday I've ever known!

We are off to the Concert for Canterbury, I think we all need a bit of fun down this way!

Enjoy the long weekend all

Georgina

I'll most likely spend the weekend fretting over the job interview I have on Tuesday... It would be My Dream Job, and it's also my first job interview in NZ, so I am quite nervous about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgee View Post
    I'll most likely spend the weekend fretting over the job interview I have on Tuesday... It would be My Dream Job, and it's also my first job interview in NZ, so I am quite nervous about it.
    I assume you will be fretting at the beach. No real advantage to walking around in circles and thumb twiddling inside when it's gorgeous weather ahead.

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

Good luck Mgee

I think we're going to take the train to Martinborough, hire a bike and tour the wineries (hic!)

Well, that's one day sorted! The rest might be spent pootling around Welly seeing as we don't have a car yet

Good luck!! Maybe if we all pitch in a bit with the worrying you could go have some fun this weekend!

Alas Clare has to work Sat and Sunday otherwise would have gone to concert too

Golf tomorrow and A & P show.

Bike ride Sunday

Golf with Clare on Monday

Interspersed with dog walking, pig feeding , mowing, weeding, general gardening

You lucky people!!!
    Preparing for 4 exams that are coming up in the next two weeks!!!!

We are going to the concert downtown!

I will try to get hubby to wear a Grumpy Goat t shirt tomorrow so say "hi" if you see us!

We have t-shirts from our goat breeding business in the US that have this name/logo (Grumpy Goat) on it. I named my acct here after it.

Good luck Mgee!

I am working tomorrow but it will be fun as I'm covering the single speed world championships (mountainbiking but with a lot of odd characters) and the North Island BMX champs. Then the SSWC party in the evening.

Sunday I will hopefully do a 3-4 hour road ride with the Rats crew and then more BMX watching in the afternoon and a visit to the office.

Monday, who knows, hopefully something a bit more sedate. We have an American single speeder staying with us at the moment so if he's recovered enough we might take him on a tiki tour.

So glad the sun has come out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast