Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 October EOI Selected

Lightbulb 6 October EOI Selected

Hi

I am new here though following this forum for past 4 months. I applied EOI in 4 Oct and was selected from pool in 6 Oct.

Last week, I got 2 letters from Immigration with different dated. 1 early dated letter stated that Wellington Branch is vetting through my information and later one doesn't mention about branch except saying congratulation for being selected from pool.

I am Myanmar citizen and resident of Singapore. Based on my citizenship, Bangkok should be the one processing my EOI.

Is it norm to receive 2 letters from Immigration? Anyone being offered ITA from 6 Oct EOI selected pool? Till now, my status remained as selected. Keeping my finger crossed...!!

Cheers
    Joe

Hi joehtut,

Congratulations on having your EOI selected in the pool.

To answer your question, yes we have also received a letter(snail mail) from the immigration about our EOI being selected. And in less than a month, we have received an email for ITA(Beijing Branch)(Refer to my timeline stated below). In your case, i think your ITA will also be emailed to you, in less than a month. Just check out some of the forums here with Bangkok Branch and take note of their timelines(Different branches may differ). Just in case it will take very long for your ITA to arrive, you can email your branch humbly asking about this information.

Goodluck in your application. Wish you all the best! and Keep the FAITH and PATIENCE that soon things will have a good progress and result

EOI submitted: May 02/09
    EOI selected: May 15/09
    ITA received:June 09/09
    ITA submitted: July 01/09 (Beijing Branch)
    Interview date: May 07/10
    Result: Approved(WTR) - Oct 15/10

Hello and welcome.

It sounds to me as though the later letter telling you you had been selected just caught up with the earlier one. The package with the EOI and all the instructions will be along in due course. Good luck!

Thumbs up

I hope to receive the ITA soon. Thanks both of you for kind advice!

Default Wellington Branch = IPG

Hi Guys

Yesterday, I ran out of patience and emailed to Bangkok Branch based on my citizenship status. I receive the reply saying that my case has been assigned to Immigration Profiling Group.

Based on the processing time stated, I need to wait another 1 1/2 month to know whether my EOI is selected to apply for permanent residence.

Keeping my finger crossed....

Joe

Good luck. ++++++++++++++++++++++++

All the best Joe, hope time moves faster.

Thanks. I wish too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun777 View Post
    All the best Joe, hope time moves faster.

hi Joetut,

Just want to ask you if INZ already gave you the details for the ITA? Any news or updates?

I'm just wondering since you are from Singapore as well. My EOI was selected last week (December 15) and am still hoping that it will turn to Decision Successful. Right now, my status is still Selected.

Hope you'll reply. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    hasiagis

Hi guys,

I am selected from the pool as well (status changed 2-3 weeks ago on my immigration portal) and I did not receive anything yet (neither letter nor e-mail).

I did though my medical for this visa and got all the papers (police cert etc.). Would it make sense to sent them to migration office if they did not ask for them yet? Am I supose to wait? If so, how long would it be ? Medical is valid for 3 months only and just wondering if i have to make new tests.

Thanks in advance for all answers,
    Pawel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast